In the table below you can download cases drawings for SimACo controller and all additional boards.
Printing area (width x length) required to print cases:
- Controller case v.4.1.0 – 163,1mm x 219,5mm;
- Flow sensors case v.1.1.0 – 74,7mm x 105,7mm;
- LDD-H driver case v.1.1.0 – 115,9mm x 133,8mm;
- MOSFET driver case v.2.1.0 – 94,7mm x 131,1mm.
All cases have:
- brackets for the cables; cables can be fastened with a zip ties;
- holes for the cables in the external walls. Special grommets must be fitted in to these holes;
- brackets which allow to attach cases to the flat surfaces with a screws. Controller case brackets comes as 3D printed separate parts; they must be attached to the bottom of the case with a screws. Controller case also have rubber feet at the bottom;
- all cases requires proper screws – all additional parts are listed below in the table.
All parts do not require supports except stands for the controller case.
Parts designs allow small printing inaccuracies like elephant foot, over extrusion etc. All parts are optimized for 0.4 line width; they can be printed with 0.2mm layer height.
All parts already are oriented to the right position (for the printing) in the STL files.
All cases have three digits version number. First two digits show the version of the board for which the case is designed. The third digit shows case version for this board. For example: Controller case v.4.1.0 – case is designed to fit main board v.4.1 and case version for this version of the board is 0.