There are 8 channels designed to control AC voltage (120-230V AC) devices like water filter, air pump, CO2 valves, aquarium fluorescent or metal halide lights etc. All channels have OFF, ON and AUTO modes. In OFF or ON modes channels will be permanently turned off or on. Also each channel can be controlled by timer.. Timer is activated when channel is set to AUTO mode. In this mode channel will be turned off and on automatically. In AUTO mode each aquarium device can be turned off and on several times per day.
All channels are universal, but 7 of them are dedicated for the particular equipment. Here is additional special modes listed for Device#1- Device#7 channels:
- Device #1 – LED radiator cooling fan control in LED FAN mode;
- Device #2 channel is designed to control 120-230V aquarium fan block when is set in WATER FAN mode;
- Device #3 channel has CO2 SOLENOID mode. This mode is designed to control CO2 solenoid valve according to the water PH measurements;
- Device #4 channel is designed to control aquarium heater. For this purpose HEATER CONTROL mode can be used;
- Device #5 channel is designed to control top-off pump. For this purpose ATO PUMP mode can be used;
- Device #6 channel is designed to control automatic water change draining pump. For this purpose DRAINING PUMP mode mode can be used;
- Device #7 channel is designed to control automatic water change fill pump. For this purpose AWC PUMP mode mode can be used;
- Device #8 – none.
Also there are two additional modes called Off15 #1 and Off15 #2. These two modes are created for aquarium filters control (2 aquarium filters). These two modes are not tied to any particular Device #1 – Device #8 channel; user can select any not used channel. When activating Off15 mode aquarium filter will be disconnected for 15 mins. After this it will set to the previous state. This function is useful when you need to feed your fish and aquarium filter flow scatters food flakes all around. OFF15 function can be activated from keypad by long one button press, using Fast control function.
In the board Devices outputs connects to the various aquarium equipment through the mechanical relay contacts.